2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I did? I will make more for 2015:
- drink less
- save more $
- make more art (also zines, blog, etc.)
- keep in better touch w/ old friends, ie: katrina, megan
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! Wendy, Megan Sullivan and Katrina!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
Self-control, clarity, vision.
7. What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May ? - Broke up with Sara.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not sure. Eek.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Lack of self-control - disappointing friends.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the same, nothing new.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My blue t strap shoes & my silver-y nurse shoes.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent & food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Social engagements with friends. Making art. Seeing certain people.
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
"Stay with Me" Sam Smith
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Drinking. Working. Taking taxis / cars.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family in Massachusetts.
21. Did you fall in love in 2014?
Yes! In October, unexpectedly, with a friend!
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Oh god, 'The Affair,' 'ANTM,' and 'Project Runway.'
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
A plan for the future.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to Caracas with friends- brought my porcelain poodle as a centerpiece. Then went to Larry Lawrence. Went on a studio tour (Mike Perry) w/ Sara.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
Heh. Dresses. Sweats and stains.
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kristen Wiig. Melissa McCarthy.
34. What political/social issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
Katrina and my family.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014?
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: