Psychotropics, caviar (gross.)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any last year. I will make a few for next year - stop OCD compulsions, lose 20 pounds...
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Hm, 2011 has been pretty good to me (well, the 2nd half.) I'd like to keep the trend going. But I guess I would say more direction, motivation, book reading and exercise.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 31 - Gope died.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a studio and being productive!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Eating kind of unhealthy / drinking too much.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the same, nothing new.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My studio - hah.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Hm... I suppose no one.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent & food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Social engagements with friends. Making art.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family in Massachusetts.
21. Did you fall in love in 2011?
Nope, single all year!
22. What was your favorite TV program?
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. (Guilty pleasure: work of art & hoarders.)
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
Hm...rainbow colored hair? (hah!)
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
31. Went out for tacos with a group of buds. Made goodie bags!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being relieved of specific desires - completely!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Heh. Dresses. Sweats and stains.
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kristen Wiig. Melissa McCarthy.
34. What political/social issue stirred you the most? Bullying epidemic.
35. Who did you miss?
Katrina and my family.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Elizabeth! And all the kids in my Saturday movement group.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Hm... that everyone is deserving, including me!
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Music's got me feeling so free."